Moe Moe Kyun~!

Moe Moe Kyun~!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bishounen Craze

Bishōnen is a Japanese term literally meaning "beautiful youth (boy)". In case anyone didn't know.

This post will be about my top 5 bishounen from many different anime series. Number 5 being the least favorite of them, and number 1 being the most. (Obviously)

#5 Takumi Usui (Kaichou wa maid-sama)
This big flirt can cook, seduce both men and women of any age, and he even has some sort of abnormal strength! His golden hair and emerald eyes are obviously too much for Misaki. It's a wonder how she didn't give into his temptation from the start. After all, he was so damn sexy in the butler uniform while serving blushing customers.

#4 Ayato Naoi (Angel Beats!)
Gotta love Naoi's hypnotism! This wanna-be God is far too adorable to be taken seriously, even though his death threats and tortures are quite scary. But who can stay mad at him forever after learning of his tragic past? After being saved from himself by Otonashi, he has proven himself to be a very loyal kid. Besides, I can't resist the Otonashi x Naoi fanfic. You are inferior to the clothespin!

#3 Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara/Doki)
You know, I love kittens. Especially when that kitten is an angsty teenager with a very seductive side and the most adorable Guardian Chara EVER! Nya~ Even if he was supposedly the "bad guy" at first, his naughtiness just made the series more worthwhile. With all the shotas and lolitas running around, there had to be at least one sexy nekomimi, his overwhelming charm is enough to make even the guys love this magical girl series.

#2 Shinichi Okazaki (Nana)
I don't usually go for bad boys, but this bad boy is only 15, and yet he's more hardcore than the rest of the band members! He's done it all; from smoking to having a hot older chick as his pimp?! It's sad, but his cuteness is very distracting from the pain. I love musicians, too! The sound of him playing the bass is so electrifying to my soul.. I would like to adopt him. <3

#1 Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight)
You can't tell me you didn't just squeal at the sight of this sexy beast!! I mean c'mon, he's a vampire AND the most gorgeous guy of all series! Well to me he is. I even have a small plushie of him~ Along with my Vampire Knight wall scroll. Ooooh I envy Yuki. Maybe a terrible accident with happen to her and then I- Nevermind. Kaname's heart may belong to her but his body shall be mine! Mwuahahaha. Seriously though, if there were any vampire who would sink its teeth into me, it would have to be him. I'd let him suck on my neck all night. ;) 

Edward Cullen has nothing on Kaname-sama~! Besides, I don't like hairy men. Aaaaand one more for my pure enjoyment.

Kaname-sama







No comments:

Post a Comment