Moe Moe Kyun~!

Moe Moe Kyun~!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fave Hetalia pairings

After become 100% obsessed and in love with the Hetalia series, I have decided to pick out my favorite pairings, or the ones that I think are very cute!

Greece x Japan
Look at it! LOOK AT IT! It's cute isn't it? Yea, I know it is. I love Greece, he's always chillaxin' and doing everything at his own pace. His love for cats is very adorable, considering I adore cats myself. Too bad I don't have any though. Maybe he will let me have one, after all he has dozens!

Japan is also very cute, especially when he and Greece try to get angry together. That was quite hilarious if I do say so myself. I'm not the only one who likes Japan though, Greece and Turkey also want a piece of his moe bottom.
They must learn to share! It would be much more fun if the three of them became a trio, then they could discuss cat things together. Or whatever countries do.

Spain x Romano
No one can deny that this is majorly cute, too. Romano and his tsundere attitude towards Spain cannot be ignored. Even though he is a brat, Spain still loves his little Romano. <3 I love you too, Romano! I wish I could have had him as a servant. It would be a dream come true to dress the little guy up and make him clean stuff. Although I'm sure he wouldn't do it anyway, still adorable.

And who can forget his shyness when Belgium actually offered him a kiss! He just wasn't ready for such a commitment! I lol'd hard. I love it when he is embarrassed like that.

Prussia x Hungary
Don't laugh! So what if they're not a gay couple. I like Hungary, she's so badass. I favor tough women who can carry their own weight, besides the fact that she thought she was a boy when she was younger. This couple has to be done! No one looks at a woman's breasts and then turns away like Prussia can. It's even better how they can mess around with eachother and have hilarious arguments. It would be so boring if they were lovey-dovey all the time. Prussia is more of a guy that shows his love through his bashing comments. I find that highly attractive for some reason.

Because he's so AWESOME. It's awesome how he can be so awesome without trying to be awesomely awesome. I mean c'mon, the dude is seriously awesome. What more can a girl want?
Oh yeah, this guy. Darn Austria and his high level of intellect + his musical skills and cute little mole near his chin! If it weren't for that, Hungary would probably be in the hands of the awesomely hot Prussia by now. Oh well, hang in there Prussia! You're too awesome to be given up on now!

Lithuania x Poland
You know this couple is so like, totally cute. Poland happens to be my little favorite crossdresser. He's just like, the cutest and totally epic. Like, oh my god I don't think you get it! If I had a friend like him in reality, I would so ask them to marry me. If they happened to be male. And were just as adorable as Poland. I wanted to give him a huge squeeze in the cheeks when he showed his stranger anxiety. That's just so like, adorable! I know right? I was totally in love with him from that point on. Damn you Liet, you're so lucky! Or well, not so lucky considering you're now the property of Russia.

Wait! Becoming one with Ivan is just as epic as being Poland's butt buddy. Or is it? Oh I just can't choose. I love both Poland AND Russia. I so like totally want to have both to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment